Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It DOES Exist!

image

I received this message via email today:

hey,
i was at that liquor store just now looking around and they totally Have the crystal head vodka there. they never put it in any newsletter but it was on the shelf. i think i am going back there on thursday for some hardcore absente and cognac tasting so if you still want it i can get it for you. it's $49. want?

To which I replied:

They HAVE it?  srsly?  totally want.  soo bad.

(Yes, my English is very sloppy at times, but that isn’t the point.) This is the point: I’M GOING TO HAVE THE GREATEST VODKA EVER MADE!!! Sorry for the capitalization.  I only wished to communicate the happiness, excitement, and overwhelming joy I am feeling at this very moment. 

I haven’t been this excited since… I don’t even know.

It made yesterday extra good since (if you are following me on Twitter you will already know this) Regina Spektor’s new CD will be out in June.  It’s called Far. 

Double excitement! 

No comments: