Sunday, March 15, 2009

BlogPress is a liar (Okay, maybe liar is a bit harsh)

I tried BlogPress for the sole reason that it would have landscape mode for blog publishing. In case you were wondering, it doesn't. Don't waste your money. It would be so nice to be able to use landscape mode for typing. Believe me, on an iPod touch it is much easier since it makes the letters larger and you can manage to use both thumbs instead of only one finger. It's much easier. I'm sure you can imagine. Sadly, BlogPress blogging software for iPod touch doesn't have that even though it says it does. Don't waste your money. I wish I hadn't.

Edit: I reevaluated BlogPress this morning, and it seems that I was wrong. BlogPress is not a liar. I figured out how to use landscape mode AND I figured out how to insert pictures. It's definitely not the most intuitive iPod app, and could stand to have documentation included in the app. Good iPod apps are streamlined and intuitive and do not need any kind of documentation. This is obviously not a good iPod app. It's okay at best and I must admit it gets the job done. However, it could be better. In case you were wondering.

-- Post From My iPod, Astronaut

No comments: