Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fun Things I've Found Today...

Since I'm the secretary at History Day today (For some reason, people seem to want me to be a secretary this semester. Maybe it's my calling.), I've been surfing the interwebs in between tallying contest results and taking photos with the fancy DSLR camera that I wish I could have.

Just thought you kids might be interested in some of the fun things I've encountered along the way:

Really Bored Dude Camouflages Self as Paper, Bags and Boxes at an Ikea Store via Gizmodo.

Catholic Bishops Call for Abandonment of Technology During Lent via Gizmodo.

Biography of the last Chinese eunuch via BoingBoing.

Also, a quick update on the state of my Skittles vodka endeavor. I've had many people (OK, two people.) encourage me to make the Skittles vodka, so... I will be making it. Soon. Maybe not tomorrow, but at least in the next couple of weeks. I'll keep you updated on the process.

I must go back to my duties. I'd rather go to sleep.

No comments: