Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekend Recap

IMG_0998

Saturday. 12 miles. 2:58:16. I can’t believe I ran 12 miles for no reason. I didn’t get a medal or anything, but I totally did it. About an hour after finishing, I thought I was going to vomit my guts out. I didn’t. I got some food in me, and felt much better. Otherwise, it was very much a nice run.

Sunday. 5 miles. 1:10:13. We also took my mom to the zoo, and we went shopping at Academy Sports. I bought some new running shoes (My old shoes might just have holes in the sides.), and tried them out on my run when we got home. They are nice except they gave me a blister on the back of my left foot. I think that will be okay once they are broken in.

It seems that I ran 34 miles last week. It’s the highest mileage I’ve ever done for one week, and I think that is only going to go up. I sometimes wonder who I am.

I’ve been starving all week. I think my metabolism has been working on overdrive.

No comments: