Friday, August 22, 2008

Happening right now: A massive fire in the heart of Oklahoma.

I drove to my parents house this morning with my window down, the Dresden Dolls blaring, and singing at the top of my lungs. I didn't notice until I got all the way home that my speakers were strained, and now they are cracked. It's really really really annoying to have cracked speakers. Mine are ALWAYS cracked, but I was trying to keep these in good condition, and they lasted about a year before their death.

****

I got my hair cut today. I let her do what she wanted with it. It's kind of crazy, and she cut the top a bit too short, but I really like it. It's really awesome, and different, and fun, and cool.

****

Seems that I'm going in random directions with my thinking today, but back to my singing in the car. Occasionally, I would find my mind wandering to random things. I couldn't decide if while I was zoned out in my head (I know, I know, that's scary because I was driving.), I was able to keep singing or not. I would try to decide if I'd been singing after I noticed that I'd been spaced out, but I could never tell. Now I'm really curious to know if I was singing or not, but I can't figure out a way to find that out. Sooo annoying.

****

Yesterday, I was reading random livejournals and I stumbled upon an entry that mentioned that they had been reading The Plot to Save Socrates. That is a hella awesome name for a book so I did a quick Google search and the synopsis sounded as cool as the name, so I found it on Amazon and bought it. I'm so excited for it.

****

A Native American tribe in Oregon has legalized same-sex marriages. Lucky for them.

No comments: