Thursday, August 21, 2008

Good bye, olive sky...

I had a whole lot of things I wanted to write about tonight, but the time has gotten away from me, and now it's time for bed. I finished a shirt tonight and two are drying right now. One will have additional stencils to paint on, but at the moment it has to dry before I finish. I'm still not sure what I want to put on the hoodie, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

The most exciting thing I did today: put Star Wars on my ipod. It was very nice, and I am very much a geek. You know what? I'm even a bit proud of it.

Tomorrow, I will pick up the +44 cd from the library, and I will get my hair chopped off. I'm excited! I hope to cut it super short this time. I couldn't ever really cut it that short before, since I had to be able to pull it back for working purposes, but... since i'm no longer cooking food, I don't have to worry about that anymore. I hope she makes it look awesome!!!

Wow. I'm super excited about everything today for some reason. What is my deal?

Anyway, bed time. Night night. :)

No comments: