Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Emailing is fun!

I spent most of today emailing my mom since she just upgraded from Evil dial-up and can actually use it. She was cracking me up, and she's completely convinced that I have nothing to do at my job and that she needs one just like it. I just wish that my job didn't end in a week, because I'm afraid that being a graduate assistant is going to be more work than a student worker. Being a student worker has definitely been the easiest job I've ever had. Plus, it gives me ample time to play on the internet.

I noticed after my last entry that Google was advertising for Amanda Palmer's new CD on my website. How cool is that? Super cool.

Speaking of Amanda Palmer... I've been keeping up with the saga of her death here, here, and here, along with her very own blog, here. Their lives seem so much cooler than mine. What have I done this summer? Sat behind a desk every day of my life. What did they do? Awesomeness. How lame am I? Super lame. I'm waiting for the new video to be posted on youtube, but it doesn't seem to be out yet. I'm sad. I think today's the day for it... I guess we'll wait and see.

This seems to be a completely random entry today, but whatever. OMG, I'm really freaking scared to teach classes this year. All those kids are gonna think I'm soo lame. I'm going to like... get there on the first day, and they are all going to give me the evil eye and I'm going to melt right there into a puddle on the freaking floor. It's going to be a sad day. I'm really not looking forward to it. On the upside of things, I do get my very own key to the history department, so that's exciting.

I'm really hungry now. Pizza tonight, but I'm hungry now.

God, I hope when I'm a history professor, I'm not annoying. Why are professors so annoying? That is a question of the ages. I hope I'm not sentenced to a long life of annoyingness... but I'm afraid I am.

No comments: