Friday, September 19, 2008

...I love her...

I just wanted to write about how much I love my iPod, Astronaut. She is shiny and I can use her to do all sorts of things like lay on my bed, post to my blog, control my itunes over my wifi network, and be happy all at that same time.

Now... If I could just get her to grade my papers and do my homework, I'd have it made. Robot, anyone? Who will build me a robot? I would name him Cosmonaut, and he, Astronaut, and I would live happily ever after. Just like in a fairy tale.

Speaking of fairy tales, my favorite history professor is fascinated by fairy tales. He thinks it's funny that peasants were happy with only having a chicken to eat at the end of the day. Apparently, peasants weren't very creative.

Moral of the story: I love my iPod touch and everyone in the world should have them, but only if they want one, because I don't think my mom (or people like my mom) would have any use for them and they would be sad that they had to have them.

The end.

Sent from my iPod, Astronaut.

No comments: