Friday, September 12, 2008

...constitution anyone?...

Form email that I'm choosing to blog instead:

Subject: What matters to you?

Hey,

We’re buried in a blizzard of speeches, TV ads, emails and phone calls from political candidates. But, are they talking about the issues that matter to you and me?

Who will act with energy and conviction to restore our lost liberties? Who will put their foot down to end torture? Who will hold accountable those who condoned illegal activities?

I think these are critical issues this election season. That's why I just got my free “I’m a Constitution Voter” bumper sticker.

Join me and let candidates know you want immediate action to restore our fundamental freedoms.

Get your free "I Am a Constitution Voter" today:
http://action.aclu.org/bumper_sticker

***********

Thanks for taking a stand!

The ACLU Online Team

No comments: