Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Job Hazard: Cat Baths

Despite the fact that I love bathing cats (because they get hilariously mad at me and often prefer to go crazy than submit to the gentle caresses of warm soapy water), sometimes the cats make me pay.  Today was one of those days. 

100_2402  

You will notice that the photo quality is much better today than usual.  I couldn’t get a good picture of my poor little pinky without the use of my real camera.  I actually wanted to take a picture of the huge, red sun setting on the way home today, but the photo was shitty so I deleted it.  It was beautiful, though.  You really missed out. 

In other news, those of you who have sent me emails in the last two days… I will reply, and I apologize for not replying tonight, but as soon as I finish typing this entry, I’m going to bed.  I’m beat. 

Also, another noteworthy topic…

If I had my History Blog (which I will have at some point, it just hasn’t happened yet), I would make a post about this article from today that commemorates the 70th anniversary of WWII which is tomorrow…  It’s a gallery of propaganda posters about the war.  Some of them are absolutely amazing.  Crazy amazing. 

(WWII link via bOING bOING)

I bid thee well…

No comments: