Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Catching up on life…

I’m only a few days behind.  Srsly.  At least I took the photos…

Last Friday (9/11):

091109_1242[00]

Big trucks tearing down a bridge.  I wish I would have had pictures of going out with my friends who went drinking with me that night because it was awesome and completely luck that we were all in the same place at the same time; however, I will just have to live without since I did not take any pictures that night. 

Last Saturday (9/12):

I wish I would have had a picture of my friend sleeping in my bed in my blue camo shorts.  He looked really funny.  Unfortunately, I have no picture of that, so this picture of a really huge mushroom and my foot will have to do.  Mind you, this picture is deceiving since my foot was much closer to the camera than the mushroom.  The mushroom was at least 2 1/2 feet wide.  The biggest mushroom I’ve ever seen.  Srsly.

091209_1728[01]

Sunday (9/13):

I really like this “Dead End” sign.  It makes it seem as if you drive down that road you will die a very painful death.

091309_1505[00]

Monday (9/14):

This is a potato.  I think it looks like a video game controller.  It was fun to pretend that it actually was a video game controller for life… It didn’t control anything.

091409_1743[00]

No comments: