Monday, September 7, 2009

I did not forget 13 or 14…

Srsly, I did not forget yesterday’s photo.  I just didn’t get home until 3 a.m. from the photo’s venue and went straight to bed.  No, it was not a bar or anything like that.  It was an honest-to-goodness circa 1951 drive-in movie theatre.  The historic Barco drive-in in Lamar to be exact.  Unfortunately, it was really too dark to get a good picture, but I did take this crappy one (There are some better photos of it in this flickr stream). 

090609_2020[00]

I think it’s of one of the previews, but I can’t remember.  If you squint your eye’s just right, you can kind of make out the line of cars there underneath the screen. 

Today’s picture features a set of keys.  My set of keys to be exact. 

090709_1103[00]

I was at work today, and I tossed my key’s over to that table, but instead of landing on the top, they bounced off of the edge and I thought they were going to fall on the floor.  Amazingly, one of the keys got caught in the edge of the drawer there, and there was no crash as gravity took it’s course.  It was really crazy.

Now, I am tired, and shall retire to bed.

No comments: