Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Politics Scmolitics

Usually... usually, I have no interest for politics (unless they happened a few centuries ago), but... Sean Tevis... you had me at forum troll.  Seriously, using a webcomic to generate donations?

http://seantevis.com/kansas/3000/running-for-office-xkcd-style/ 

If I lived in Kansas, I'd gladly donate Mr. Tevis $8.34.  Since I'm not, I'll just appease myself with reading his blog.  I think I'll survive. 

While I'm on the topic of politicians on the internet, I'll just take a moment to mention who's not, republican presidential hopeful, John McCain.  In his New York Time's interview, McCain was quoted:

"They [his wife and various aides] go on for me. [...] I am learning to get online myself, and I will have that down fairly soon, getting on myself. I don't expect to be a great communicator, I don't expect to set up my own blog, but I am becoming computer literate to the point where I can get the information that I need."

Unbelievable.

No comments: