Saturday, February 28, 2009

Live Writer and Ramblings

100_1244

Trying out Windows Live Writer.  Kevin Purdy recommended it as one of the top ten blogging tools today on Lifehacker.  I’m really not sure how I feel about it yet, but it seems to be working well.  It will be especially good if I don’t actually have to go to Blogger to compose my entries.  I think I’ll like it a lot. 

I’ve been watching Hallmark movies all day long.  Well, between reading and playing in the snow.  My mind has turned to mush.  Anyway, I’ll give Windows Live Writer a week to see if I like it  very much, and if I do, I’ll certainly let you know. 

Hmm… That dude never got back to me about Crystal Head Vodka.  I thought it was probably some sort of ruse.  I’m still sad about the vodka though; I’d really like some.  I think I’m going to order my glass flasks this week.  I’m dying to make my Skittles vodka.  I’m especially excited about the yellow flavor.  The yellow ones are my favorite.  Hopefully, it works as well as I hope this blogging tool works.

It’s time for cake now.  I made it.  Hopefully, it turns out delicious. 

Lifehacker's Top Ten Website/Blogging Tools

No comments: