Thursday, November 25, 2010

Frustrating…

For some stupid reason, my fucking computer is acting retarded.  Yes, I realize that computers cannot reproduce, nor act in any way, but it’s hella frustrating to want to do a simple task and not be able to because the computer and internet won’t cooperate. 

I have come to grips with the fact that because I live in the middle of freaking nowhere I have to deal with satellite internet that is unreliable and slow.  But I’ve not come to grips with the fact that it’s so slow that my documents on Google docs won’t even load right so that I can edit them. 

I mean, all I really wanted to do today was work on a short story about a tightrope walker from back in the day.  I was planning on killing her off today.  Gory and bloody are only two words to describe what I had had planned for her demise.  But since I spent the last 20 minutes trying to make the fucking internet work, not only am I too frustrated to even begin writing anything fun like that, but also I am still unable to open that stupid fucking document.

I take it back.  I just checked it and in the time it took me to write this it finally decided to load the fucking page.  Now I don’t even want to kill my fucking character.  It’s really quite annoying. 

I want for it to be summer again.

I want to go back in time.

I want to live somewhere that the fucking internet works like it should.

And I want to find everything I ever wanted from life at the grocery store so that I could just buy it and be happy instead of sitting here angry and frustrated and annoyed. 

I’m actually not all that frustrated anymore.  But I still wanted to get all of that out there. 

I’m not going to write about my tightrope walker though.  She’ll still be there tomorrow.  I bet what I write then will be especially gory and bloody.  She deserves to go down interestingly.

Now, I shall go to nap before shopping this evening.  We’re pulling a freaking all-nighter.  It’s going to be awesome.

Thanks for listening. 

Love and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: